Top 5 Best Quadcopter Simulator Trainer
Quadcopter Simulators are very new in the market. However, airplanes computer-based simulators are not new. The novelty here is that newly developed simulators for quadcopters and drones have been developed to make the flying experience more solid when real-world life allows you to fly drones.
Yes, it is always more rewarding to fly drones and quadcopters in real life. However, sometimes weather conditions does not allow you to do that. In other cases, the flying place is physically far from you and you do not have enough time and resources to move to that place as much as you would like.
Training purposes. Yes, this is also an important reason to use quadcopter simulator trainers. Some drones are expensive, and if you crash them in your first flight it may be a sad moment for you and your money investment. Quadcopter simulators based on computer allows you a safe training that will pay you back when you fly real drones.
Some of the best available quadcopter simulators are as follow:
RealFlight Drone RC Flight Simulator with Interlink Elite controller
- Learn to maneuver your drones for impressive aerial photos and develop FPV camera and gimbal control skills risk free on your computer.
- The exclusive RealPhysics™ technology in RealFlight Drone recreates multirotor aircraft and flying environments with exceptional accuracy.
- The InterLink Elite Controller works like a real, high-quality drone flight transmitter and has the same controls — even digital trims.
- If you already own an RC transmitter, you may also be able to fly your drone simulations with it using the InterLink Elite’s built-in interface.
- Includes RealFlight Drone Flight Simulator Software and InterLink Elite Controller with adapters for use with trainer jacks.
Perhaps you’re just beginning to explore the world of drones or maybe you want to develop aerial photography skills that will help you take better pictures and videos. Whatever your goals, RealFlight Drone helps you achieve them quickly and safely. Learn to maneuver your drone for impressive aerial photos. Develop FPV camera and gimbal control skills to find the best angles. Protect your drone and camera investments by mastering new skills risk free on your computer!
Many of RealFlight’s popular features are here:
- RealPhysics 3D, including multi-rotor physics – recreates multi-rotor aircraft and flying sites with exceptional accuracy
- Reactive 3D objects
- TrueView realistic lighting
- Reset/Rewind – Press the button to reset or rewind for a do-over.
- Control the camera to frame each scene from a “drone’s eye view.”
- Choose from 20 flying sites – providing a wide variety of environments
- Try your hand at Challenges – making learning more fun by adding a competitive edge
- Develop flight agility skills to be ready for all occasions.
- Fly any of 15 different drones – from small-sized racers to large aerial photography platforms, including quad, 6-rotor, and 8-rotor designs
- Hone piloting skills risk-free with RealFlight – for more confidence when flying a real drone
Features the proven InterLink Elite controller by Futaba:
- Looks and feels like an actual R/C hobby flight transmitter
- Offers 8 channels for easy access to drone features
- Operates all software functions through the controller using QuickSelect – no juggling a mouse and keyboard
- Pilots can use the built-in interface to fly with their own transmitter
Compatibility and System Requirements
- Not compatible for use with the RealFlight Expansion Packs 1-8, Airplane Mega Pack, or Helicopter Mega Pack.
- Not compatible with Windows XP, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac.
- Minimum System Requirements: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality. Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10*. *Administrator access to Windows required. Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent. 512 MB RAM. 3 GB Hard Drive Space. DVD Drive. 3D Accelerated Video with: 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory Full DirectX 9 compliance (Shader model 2.0 or better)
- Optimal System Requirements: For best graphical performance. Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU. 2 GB RAM. 3D Accelerated Video with 512 MB dedicated video memory Pixel Shader 3.0 support
RealFlight 7.5 RC Flight Simulator with Wireless SLT Interface(Without transmitter)
- Experience 3D realism and “real life” features available from RealFlight 7.5 RC Flight Simulator
- Choose from over 140 aircraft and 40 flying sites
- Plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port and you’ll instantly create an unbreakable link with your SLT transmitter
- Includes RealFlight 7.5 RC Flight Simulator software and wireless SLT interface
- Requires an SLT Transmitter with trainer jack (8-channel recommended)
When getting to the flying field is a problem, RealFlight is the answer. You can keep your skills sharp anytime you want, and because the simulation is so accurate, you’ll fly with confidence when you do get back to the flight line. With the included interface, you control the sim with the same SLT transmitter you take to the field!
All you have to do is plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port. A set-up window helps you quickly configure RealFlight to be controlled by the same radio you use to fly real models, whether they’re Tx-R or equipped with AnyLink 2. And because the interface is wireless, you’re not tethered to your PC.
Reach ever-greater levels of expertise using your favorite radio and this wireless SLT interface-equipped edition of the world’s #1 R/C flight simulator.
- Over 140 aircraft, encompassing all types of airplanes, helis, sailplanes and multi-rotor designs
- Over 40 PhotoField and 3D flying sites to explore
- Game-like Challenges, including new Challenges featuring multi-rotor models
- RealPhysics 3D, expanded to include multi-rotor flight
- TrueView realistic lighting
- Reset/Rewind on the InterLink Elite controller
- Multiplayer and MultiMode – MultiMode lets you use the controller and interface simultaneously
- Virtual Flight Instruction – Training functions and lessons from the pros. Complete with voiceover commands and video display of proper stick movements.
- Onscreen camera controls
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Night flying
- Welcome Screen
- Real Rendering
- AccuModel aircraft editor with tabbed dialogues
- FlexiField flying site editor
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics
- Blade stop autorotations
- Unlimited combat with any weaponry
Compatibility and Requirements
- Requires SLT Transmitter with trainer jack (transmitter with at least 8 channels is highly recommended), may be operated with 4-6 channels, but functions of some aircraft will be reduced OR non-SLT equipped radio with the use of the AnyLink2 (not included, order TACJ2005).
- Not compatible with Windows XP, Mac platforms, or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac. RealFlight performance will be greatly limited if used with a Netbook.
- Minimum Recommended System: (Note: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high-quality.) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Local administrator access required. Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent. 512 MB RAM. 10 GB Hard Drive Space. DVD Drive. 3D Accelerated Video with: 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory, Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better).
- Optimal System for best graphical performance: Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU. 2 GB RAM. 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory, Pixel Shader 3.0 support.
- Multiplayer Requirements: Broadband Internet connection. Computer microphone for voice chat.
AeroSIM RC – Flight Simulator
- AeroSIM RC is a full function RC flight simulator system capable of providing you with the training needed to learn how to fly RC aircraft. It’s also great for experienced pilots who want to practice their routine and to learn new maneuvers.
- AeroSIM RC offers simulation of just about every type of RC model aircraft including airplanes, helicopters and even multi-rotor aircraft (quadcopter, hexcopter etc.). It offers advanced features such as FPV flight scenarios, training programs, model tuning and much more!
- The main feature that sets this simulator apart from the others is the wide variety of multi-rotor simulation offered. This is quite unique when compared to other simulators on the market today and is a great platform for learning to fly quadcopters, hexcopters and other multi-rotor configurations.
- This system includes the software and USB cable required for connecting your transmitter to the computer. The transmitter connection utilizes a 3.5mm mono jack plug (works with Turnigy/JR/Spektrum/Hitec transmitter).
- Scope of Delivery: Windows Only Software CD (Languages English & Spanish) USB-Adapter to connect to radio transmitter
(Some less advanced but Free simulators)
Pizza Delivery Drone Simulator
Are you a food lover? Enjoy one of the unique and latest mode of food transportation, now you can supply food through drones and control them through remote controls in this simulator, play your role as transport boy pilot, you must have played a lot of games of pizza delivery through moto bike cars tuk tuk scooter vans hover board but you have never played transporting fast food as flying cargo through the ultimate UAV an unmanned aerial vehicle drone system, all you need is to pilot this UAV aircraft and use it as a provision, hovering in the sky and delivering hot oven fresh pizzas to the customers. This fast food transportation simulator service is the new technology, this supply saves time and money and is quick, you can now play and supply food and eatables to neighbors and further distances, these pizza delivery drones are amazing and high-tech, they have high resolution camera to detect their way as navigated by the delivery pilot boys at the fast food UAV control centers, it’s safe to dash deliver into the consumers location near your restaurant or shop.
RC Quadcopter Park Simulator Bronze